Currently finish a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy.
As a Naturopathy student in my last year of study I am currently seeing all clients at the Wellness Clinic Endeavour College. Please phone and ask to make an appointment with me, Laila Helena.
Covid-19 update: clinic is currently closed until further notice.
Naturopathy Can Help with a Huge Variety of Conditions:
- Chronic stress, ongoing fatigue and anxiety
- Behavioural problems such as ADHD & ADD
- Depression and other nervous system disorders
- Skin conditions
- Cardiovascular problems
- PMS, painful periods and hormonal imbalances
- Infertility, poor libido and menopause
- Thyroid irregularities
- Poor immunity and recurrent infections
- Autoimmunity and allergies
- Headaches, migraines, muscle aches and pains
- Digestive issues including IBS, bloating, reflux, heartburn, constipation etc
The first appointment is about understanding you. Initial consultations go for 60 minutes and include:
- Holistic health assessment
- Dietary & lifestyle analysis
- Physical examination: tongue, nail, blood pressure
- Iridology photos
- Prescription may include:
- recommended herbal medicine & nutritional supplements
- dietary/food plan
- lifestyle advice
- bush flower essences
- referral for functional pathology testing if necessary
Follow-up appointments go for 45 minutes and are about ensuring your health goals are being reached.
This is where adjustments to your prescription can be made to keep you on the path of healing. Pathology/blood tests will also be analysed and changes to your treatment plan will be made as necessary.